Chamex Copy Paper A4
Chamex Copy Paper A4 is developed for the most demanding inkjet and laser printers as well as low/high volume copiers and fax machines in order to meet the demands on printability and runnability. The paper has omni-direction copying ability. The paper is also suitable for preprint in offset.
– Substance G/M2 80 + – 2.5
– Substance Variation CD G/M2 Equal To/Below 4
– Thickness Um 106-112
– Thickness Difference CD % Equal To/Below 10
– Brightness % 100-102
– Opacity % Equal To/Below 90
– Breaking Length Average M Equal To/Above 3200 8 Smoothness Average Of Two Sides G 20-25 Variation Of Two Sides % Equal To/Below 30
– Surface Absorbing Weight G/M2 Equal To/Below 30
– Shrinking Variation CD % Equal To/Below 2.8
– Folding Endurance CD Times Equal To/More Than 15
– Dirt (0.2-1.5 Mm2) Point/M2 Equal To/Below 65 More Than. 5Mm2 0
– Moisture Content % 4.5-6.0
– Ash % Equal To/Below 16.0
– Sizing Mm Equal To/More Than 0.75Mm
– Substance: 80G/M2
– Brightness: 102=104%
– Whiteness: Cie 167
1. Good feeding effect: Precise control on moisture during production guarantees the flattening
of paper in copying and reduces jamming.
2. Distinct copying: Smooth surface makes for copying of original colors. The copy looks like originals.
3. Time saving and convenience: Paper is neatly and precisely cut with rotary engine. Paper does not adhere
to each other. Jamming and double-feed happens less. Thus work time is saved.
4. Being white and bright: with high-quality material and advanced techniques, the paper is high in whiteness
and brightness and improves distinctness in copying.
5. Longer working life of copy machines: neat cutting reduces the dust in paper. Smooth surface reduces the
machines from wearing and maintaining.
6. Double-copying, and economic: high-quality material makes the paper with good opacity. Double-copying
still has good effect.
7. 500 sheets in one ream: we guarantee 500 sheets of high quality paper in one standard ream.
you may also be interested in IK Plus A4 Copy Paper